Sunday, August 27, 2006

Movie Time


Sunday evening was as usual movie time and on this occassion it was " The FASt and the Furious: Tokyo Drift".

Zooming machines, hot girls, some action, thrill and thats about this movie. But there are moments when you experience the thrill of speed and it works. Nice watchable movie. Light dialogues gell with the script and tight editing.

Best line i liked was when Han says "Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back".

Also loved beautiful lady "Nathalie Kelley" . Man....!! She has got a killer smile. watch her!

Lucas black is not bad as Shwan. You can feel his passion for cars. Probably in i wont ever see such cars so can just enjoy them in movies as of now. That is some solace but also adds to the aspiration/ desperation to get to see such life. Plz god just once in my life i want to live like that. Just like following conversation between the leading pair of the movie.

Shawn Boswell: The day I got my license is the day I got my first speeding ticket. Day after that I won my first race, I beat this rich kid by three lengths. I got to admit it felt good. It felt like
Neela: Like everything else just disappears
Shawn Boswell: No past and no future
Neela: No problems just the moment

Just give me a chance god.!!!

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

"Zooming machines, hot girls, some action, thrills and thats about this movie." What more do you need a mindless, fun flick? I had forgotten all about this one .. I need to add it to my DVD rental list