Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Life and Times of Surya

This is just for information of people who dont know me. I have recently joined a company at Vadodara. Being new to this place i dont know anybody. Living here for one month have taught me why 'Man is called a Social Animal'. This is specially true when u have five day week and for weekend you are left with nothing to do.

But this one month i spent productively. Trying to dwell in past and finding out what i did my whole life. In management language doing "Cost- Benefit" analysis of my life. Did i gain anything by spending 26 years of my life? (i dont have problem in revealing my age....:))

This analysis proved to be helpful as i came to know what i did in past so many years, yearning for something and following something. Was i sure of my destination or just follwoing what others wanted me to?

Finally i concluded that my life has been a "Break-Even" game. I have spent so many years and got back just equivalent ( no +ve gain though).

Result is now to make some sense out of my life i have to work more and more so that "cost-
Benefit" analysis is in my favour before we disslove this partnership with life.

These are my deep and dark secrets, which i share only with few people and you are the chosen one..!

Surya

No comments: