Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dreams


I want to ask a very genuine simple question. What is a Dream?

No need for Googling. I have already done that and it says (from wikipedia.com reference)

“Dreaming is the subjective experience of imaginary images, sounds/voices, words, thoughts or sensations during sleep, usually involuntarily. Dreaming is associated with rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, a lighter form of sleep that occurs during the later portion of the sleep cycle, characterized by rapid horizontal eye movements, stimulation of the pons, increased respiratory and heart rate, and temporary paralysis of the body…!!!”


God!!! Temporary paralysis of body… I swear not to dream again in my life… But on a serious note, is it the dream all about?

I tried hard for the answer and came up with following two self-explanatory ideas about dreams.

Idea # 1

Deadly
Reality
Entering
A
Mind

Thanks for appreciating above innovation of mine but people say that whatever we do in real life it reflects in our dreams. There is direct correlation between our real life and dream life. I always thought that dreams could take me away from horrible reality for some time at least.

Look at this now…

Idea # 2

Diminishing
Realism &
Enterprising
Adventurous
Masque

No need to praise me again for my creativity, I do it more often then not. Come back to our original question…about dream. Which one of above two will you prefer?

I want to discuss more on this issue in my next post. Till then ….

Happy Oneirism!!!

No comments: